Warranty & Returns
Our sunglasses are warranted against any defects in materials or workmanship to you (the original purchaser) for two years from the date of purchase. We will replace, repair, or refund any pair of our sunglasses found to be defective. This does not include damage from improper usage or normal wear (see below).
What if I Break or Lose Them?
Accidents happen. If you break or lose your glasses within one year of purchase, we will provide you a discounted replacement pair (limit one discounted replacement pair per original purchase). If your original pair is damaged, please return it to us (we’ll pay shipping) so we can continue finding areas of improvement in our sunglasses.
90 Day No Hassle Returns
We love these glasses and think you will too. You can return your glasses for any reason within 90 days of purchase at no charge to you.
These are general purpose sunglasses, designed to reduce glare in normal weather conditions. All of our sunglasses meet CE (European Conformity) standards and offer excellent UV380 protection (or better) against potentially harmful ultraviolet rays.
Cleaning and Care
For best performance, periodically rinse your sunglasses in warm water. If you’d like, use a mild liquid soap and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
Disclaimers (you already know most of this, but we still have to say it…)
- Do not use for direct observation of the sun (including viewing solar eclipses)
- Do not use as protection against artificial light sources (such as tanning beds)
- Do not use as eye protection against mechanical impacts (these are not safety glasses). We ensure our lenses meet industry standards for impact tests, but if used improperly they could break and cause injury to the eyes or face.
- Do not use when driving at night or in dark conditions.
- Since we use premium natural acetate in our glasses, excessive heat may damage your sunglasses.